- This 6-foot scaffold from Metaltech has an adjustable deck that lowers down to 27 inches and reaches up to 73 inches
- The unit has a load capacity of 1,000 pounds, spread evenly across the deck.
- You can stack up to 3 units for increased height by using the mandatory outriggers and guard rail systems (sold separately).
- Moreover, the scaffold has four 5-inch double-lock casters.
- It can also be used in stairs by changing the height of one of the scaffold’s legs
6′ Baker Scaffold Jobsite Series (PICKUP ONLY)
The MetalTech Safeclimb 6 ft. Baker scaffolding. Has an adjustable ANTI-SLIP Safeclimb deck that can be as low as 27-inch to as high as 76-inch to 2-inch Constructed with rugged 1-1/2-inch square steel tubes with a baked-on yellow poly powder coat finish with ANTI-SLIP Safeclimb ladder rungs.
8 in stock