- MAXIMIZED ACCURACY: Block vials provide precision of 0.0005 in./in. (0.5mm/m)
- CONTINUOUS MARKING SURFACE with MaxEdge bridged center vial
- HIGH DURABILITY AND EXACTNESS: Single-piece, aluminum box-beam structure
- COMFORTABLE GRIP with large, over-molded rubber edges
- BUILT FOR DAILY USE: Withstand shock with impact-absorbing end caps
- MINIMIZE DAMAGE TO FINISHED SURFACES with non-marring side bumpers
48” STANLEY FATMAX Aluminum Box Beam Level
Get consistent precision with the sturdy FATMAX 48 in. Aluminum Box Beam Level. Built with firm, wear-resistant aluminum, the level is designed for durability and accurate leveling at 0.5mm/m, the highest level of accuracy among box beam levels. Optimized for convenience, the MaxEdge bridged center vial allows for uninterrupted surface marking.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||48 × 2.6 × 1.2 in|
There are no reviews yet.