- Available in both 1/2″ (12.7 mm) and 5/8″ (15.9 mm) thickness, GlasRoc Sheathing is made with cementitious glass mat facers that are embedded into a water-resistant gypsum core.
- This provides a surface that is ideal for long-term protection against weather exposure.
- Excellent fire-resistance properties, and numerous fire-rated assemblies
- 12-month limited warranty against exposure
- 5-year limited product performance warranty
Glasroc Sheathing (PICKUP ONLY)
GlasRoc Sheathing and GlasRoc Sheathing Type X are high-performance, weather-resistant gypsum sheathing panels composed of a moisture resistant-core and fiberglass mats.
1/2" x 4' x 8' Glasroc Sheathing, 5/8" x 4' x 8' Glasroc Sheathing