- Less weight, less shrinkage (minimizes coats over corner bead) and easier to apply and sand than conventional weight drywall compounds.
- For hand-applying simple textures
- For mechanical and hand application
- Easy to apply and sand, less shrinkage
- Coverage Joint finishing, 17 L finishes approx. 42 m (450 ft. ) of drywall.
- Store at room temperature in a dry location. Protect from freezing, extreme heat and exposure to direct sunlight. Do not use if material is discolored or has an unpleasant odour.
CGC Machine Mud 17 L (Orange) (PICKUP ONLY)
CGC and Ready-Mixed Joint Compounds are high quality drying-type products which are used for taping, filling and finishing joints, trims and surfaces of gypsum board. These vinyl-based formulations are specially premixed to a creamy, smooth consistency and are ready to use right from the container. They are easy to apply and are available for hand or machine-tool applications.
800 in stock